The #BlingYourBooth Challenge is now underway and this year, Colorado Girl Scouts have the chance to win up to $200 in Cookie Credits!
Here are four fun ideas/themes to #BlingYourBooth to attract more customers and increase sales:
- In honor of Presidents’ Day weekend (Feb. 12-15), show your love for the military by decorating your booth patriotically!
- National Chocolate Mint Day is Feb. 19, so decorate your booth (held between Feb. 19-21) as chocolatey and minty as you can!
- National Tell a Fairy Tale Day is 26! Between Feb. 26-28, why not dress up as your fave fairy tale character and theme out your booth as a fairy tale?
- National Frozen Food Day is March 6. And, what freezes fabulously?! Girl Scout Cookies! Remind customers of that March 4-6.
Remember these rules:
- Take a photo of your troop in action at your booth.
- Post it to the Girl Scouts of Colorado Facebook page or tag us on Twitter or Instagram (@GSColo). You must include #BlingYourBooth, along with your troop number and cookie goal.
- Submit your entry by February 25, 2016!
- All of the entries will then be uploaded to our Facebook page and be part of the album: #BlingYourBooth Challenge 2016. Tell your friends and family to vote for your entry by simply clicking “like.” The photo that receives the most likes by March 1 at 9 a.m. wins!
First Prize: $200 in Cookie Credits
Second Prize: $100 in Cookie Credits
Third Prize: $50 in Cookie Credits
Remember, you need to be 13 or over to upload your own entry. If you’re younger than 13, that’s OK! Just get some help from a volunteer, parent, or an adult you trust.
If this challenge sounds familiar, that’s because it is! Girl Scouts of the USA is also hosting a #BlingYourBooth Challenge and giving troops across the country the chance to win $500.
If you have questions, please email Girl Scouts of Colorado Public Relations Director AnneMarie Harper.
*** Note: This contest is for Girl Scouts of Colorado girl members only.