Saturday, November 3, 2018
9 a.m. – 5 p.m
6252 W 104th Ave.
Westminster, CO 80020
Mark your calendars for one wild time! Girl Scouts are taking over Butterfly Pavilion on November 3 for a special day! Join us for a day of fun activities, crafts, and live animal encounters that will help you meet all the steps for your Brownie “Bugs” badge or Daisy “Make the World a Better Place” petal!
Individual adults: $12 (members $5)
Individual Girl Scouts: $8 (members $5)
Children under 2: FREE
That’s just $20 for adult and child individual, $10 for member adult and child!
We are happy to offer group rates for troops if you meet the following criteria:
- There are 10 or more guests in your group
- You pay for the entire group with one payment
- Basic troop pricing is:
Children (2-12): $6
Under 2: Free, as always
Girl Scout Day includes:
- Access to all indoor and outdoor exhibits!
- Girl Scout self-guided scavenger hunt (which can tick off many steps!)
- A full schedule of programs, all centered around bugs, science, and making our world a better place!
- Several stations with crafts, snacks, activities, and discussions set up throughout the Pavilion for groups to explore at their own pace — all based on the Brownie “Bugs” badge or Daisy “Make the World a Better Place” petal!
- A certificate for having attended Girl Scout Day at Butterfly Pavilion!
- Vendors with more games, crafts, activities, and giveaways!
There will be no timed classes this year, so more Girl Scouts can attend. However, your experience will meet all steps necessary to earn your Brownie “Bugs” badge or Daisy “Make the World a Better Place” petal.
Questions? Contact Marissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 974 – 1877.