Girl Scout Day at Dinosaur Ridge is Saturday, October 13, 2018! All Girl Scouts, friends, and family are invited. Girl Scouts and other youth must attend with a troop leader, parent, or guardian. Children are not permitted to attend without supervision. Children three-years-old and under are free.
Representatives from local STEM-focused organizations will lead hands-on activities for Girl Scouts and work toward earning badges! During this event, we’re recognizing National Fossil Day is also October 17, so come learn about fossils and celebrate in honor of this special day. A National Fossil Day patch is included in the price for Girl Scouts and patches will be given out at check in on the day of the event.
Register here: https://www.girlscoutsofcolorado.org/content/girlscoutsofcolorado/en/events-repository/2018/save_the_date_girl_s.html
Time: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Allow at least two hours to complete activities and arrive no later than 1 p.m.)
Dinosaur Ridge, Morrison
16831 W. Alameda Pkwy
Morrison, CO 80465
Registration End Date: Wednesday, October 10 at 11:59 p.m.
Program Levels: Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior, Ambassador, and Adults
• Advance registration before October 10: $9/Girl Scout, $5/adults and other youth
• Walk-Up registration on October 13 (walk up registration closes at 1 p.m.): $10/Girl Scout, $6/adults and other youth
Save on your ticket and time in line through registering NOW!
Things to bring:
• Water, jacket, hat, sunscreen, and snacks.
• Good walking shoes. Your friends or family.
• Wear your vest or sash to show off your Girl Scout pride!
• A camera to document the day and share photos on social media using #GSColo or @GSColo
•The desire to learn about the creatures that walked the earth millions of years ago.