Have you explored the refreshed MY GS community of online resources? To get started, you’ll need to reset your password.
We are aware of some bugs and system issues and are working to remedy these. A known issue is that email notifications are not being sent to troop leaders when a new girl joins a troop. Please log in to your account to review your troop roster in the Volunteer Toolkit and make sure that you reach out to any new families who may have joined your troop.
- Need help managing your troop in the new MY GS? There is now a course in gsLearn! Log into gsLearn through MY GS and you will see a course on your dashboard titled GSUSA Managing My Troops from My Account.
Having trouble with your VTK and/or gsLearn? Please follow these steps:
- Clear browser cache and browsing history
- Ensure cookies are enabled
- Try a different browser (Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)
- Add cdns.gigya.com as a safe URL to any privacy/security extensions or settings on your device and/or browser
If these steps don not resolve your issue, please reach out to customer care or your VSS. Please note gsLearn is unavailable on mobile devices, so be sure you’re trying on a desktop or laptop.
Have questions or need additional assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org/or call 877-404-5708.
We want to hear how your girl is using her Girl Scout skills by taking initiative, caring for the community, and Girl Scouting at home. She can send in her story here.