What an exciting year ahead of us! New badges, members, promotions, and swag! The retail team has been busy re-merchandising the store, bringing in new Girl Scouts of Colorado merchandise, making room for new badges and requirements from GSUSA, and getting fully stocked on all GSLE/uniforms and insignia for all our customers. (We are excited about the 2018-2019 year bringing in so many opportunities for our Girl Scouts, we might have gone a little over board with the swag.)
Just a couple of quick updates:
- With the summer ending, and schools are back in session, it is time for the Girl Scout Shop to increase hours to help our volunteers/parents and girls get their gear they will need for a successful year. Beginning September 4, 2018, the store will be open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Wednesday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Our website on GirlScoutShop.com will be updated that day with this change along with our voicemail and email.
- Shipping charges will increase by $1 on September 4 as well. Our flat rate of $6.50 has not increased in four years while priority postage has increased substantially, as well as shipping supplies. Please note that shipping large orders containing books are priced based on weight and measure, not a flat shipping rate. Customers are advised of this, at the time of booking.
- September and October are some of our busiest months of the year. Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) is always best for volunteers and parents to get an order in if they don’t order online with girlscoutshop.com.
- If placing an order with us, please allow 72 hours for processing, whether it is pulling for a pick up or shipping.
We hope everyone has a great 2018-2019 Girl Scout year!
-The Retail Team- Jackie, Andria and Carlin
Phone: (303) 607-4880
1485 South Colorado Blvd
Denver, CO 80222