This year’s honorees were selected by a committee of their peers and chosen based on their contributions to the community, both professionally and personally. They are examples of corporate, civic and philanthropic leadership and serve as role models for female leaders of tomorrow. The Women of Distinction program brings together a group of women dedicated to raising support Girl Scout leadership programs.
- Aimee Cox, Community Development Manager, City of Colorado Springs
- Janice “JJ” Frazier, Chair, Board of Directors, Urbanites Leading the Pikes Peak Region (ULPPR)
- Jenifer Furda, Publisher, Colorado Springs Business Journal
- Hannah Parsons, Chief Community Development Officer, Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance
- Susan Presti, Manager, Community Relations and Information Management, Colorado Springs Utilities
- Robin Roberts, President, Pikes Peak National Bank
- June Waller, Community Volunteer (Recipient of the Sandy Taylor Distinguished Community Service Award)
Girl Scouts of Colorado will publicly honor these inductees on September 17, 2016 at the annual Thin Mint Brunch. This year’s event will be held at Norris-Penrose Event Center. This year’s Event Chair is Carla Hartsell, Recipient of the Sandy Taylor Distinguished Community Service Award and Woman of Distinction 2014.
For information regarding tickets and sponsorships, visit www.girlscoutsofcolorado.org/wodpp or contact Debbie Swanson at 719-304-8322 or email@example.com.