The Fall Product Program is coming to a close on Monday, October 26. Our Girl Scouts, their families, and volunteers have ROCKED the 2020 season!
Review the tips and reminders below to help support a successful close-out.
VOLUNTEER TIPS FOR SUPPORT AND CLOSE-OUT
GIRL REWARDS: Girls and caregivers or TFPMs can select girl reward options in M2OS. Parents/caregivers of Girl Scouts should makes reward selections and check their shipping address is correct for the personalized patch by October 26 at 8 p.m. Troop fall product managers can adjust or make reward selections for girls in their troop by October 28 at 8 p.m.
If girls/caregivers have not selected between an item or Cookie Credits, TFPMs should choose the item. GSCO can always change it to Cookie Credits if the girl prefers. Reward orders are placed based on number of items selected; it’s usually not possible to provide an item if it was not selected.
Service unit fall product managers cannot select or edit girl rewards in M2OS, but you can send out a reminder email to TFPMs to check girl rewards before the deadline.
Be sure to pull reports, download, and/or print and save! You want to be able to refer to reports after the program close-out.
The troop and service unit M2OS guides include steps for pulling different reports:
- Make sure all girls have an address in for their Avatar patch if they earned it.
- Download and/or print delivery tickets so you are ready when it’s time to pick up product from the SUFPM. You will find the delivery tickets report on your dashboard under “Product Management” – after GSCO places girl reward order.
- On your dashboard under “Financials and Reporting,” you’ll find the “Banking and Payments” report, which breaks down all sales and payments received. The “Troop Summary” report will show all sales, money owed for product and troop proceeds.
- Check the records of all troops in your service unit and send out an email blast with reminders to troops and offer your support.
- Don’t forget to create your own Avatar patch, you’ve earned it!
- Go to “Financials and Reporting” on your dashboard. Under the “Special Reports” tab is where you will find your troop information for products and girl rewards.
- Download and/or print delivery tickets so you are ready to distribute sorted products when it’s time for troops to pick-up items for girl delivery. You will find delivery tickets will post on dashboards under “Product Management” – after GSCO places the girl reward order.
Need assistance with the M2 system? Contact M2’s Customer Care team at 1-800-372- 8520 or email them at email@example.com.
We want to hear how your girl is using her Girl Scout skills by taking initiative, caring for the community, and Girl Scouting at home. She can send in her story here.