The Fall Product Program ends Monday, October 28, 2019 MST. Here are some tips for girls, troop fall product managers, and service unit fall product managers to successfully wrap-up the program.
Girls and troops
There is still time to get those last orders in to help a girl reach her goal.
Here are some tips to reach online reward criteria: *
Magazine Store – Magazines have no shipping cost and make great holiday gifts for friends and family. There are hundreds of diverse options at reasonable prices to choose from. The troop earns 13% of magazine subscriptions!
Care to Share has no shipping cost and goes directly to the military to show our appreciation for all they do. Troops earn $1 back in proceeds for every Care to Share donation.
Nuts and Candy – Direct Ship – Sweet and savory treats make great gifts for teachers, neighbors, friends, and family and help troops fund adventures and activities throughout the year. Troops earn $1 back in proceeds for every item sold.
*The avatar patch and S’mores Club rewards are based on items sold online during the Fall Product Program. With $350 troop online sales, the troop receives an early booth selection for the 2020 Cookie Program.
Volunteer tips for close-out and support
Troop fall product managers, please refresh yourself on the troop training video that covers avatars, rewards, reports, and close-out processes. Cue the video to 5:50 minutes, to jump to the close out process. Click here to go to the M2 troop training video.
Be sure to pull reports, download and/or print and save! You want to be able to refer to reports after the program close-out. See specifics about reports in the training video and listed in this article below.
- Make sure all girls have an address in for their avatar if they earned it.
- Check that girls have made reward selections. Contact parents/caregivers of girls who haven’t and ask them to make the selections.
- Download and/or print delivery tickets so you are ready when it’s time to pick up product from the SUFPM. You will find the delivery tickets report on your dashboard under “Product Management.”
- Product will arrive to the SUFPM by November 12 if not sooner
- On your dashboard under “Financials and Reporting,” you’ll find the “Banking and Payments” report, which breaks down all sales and payments received. The “Troop Summary” report will show all sales, money owed for product and troop proceeds.
- Pull reports, download, print and save for Annual Troop Reports in May/June.
- Check the records of all troops in your service unit to see what troops are still needing help. Send out an email blast with reminders to troops and offer your support.
- Don’t forget to create your own Avatar patch, you’ve earned it!
- The M2 system is set up for the parents/girl to make reward selections, and for TFPM to alert parents/girl if selections are missing. SUFPM’s cannot make reward selections. Instead, reach out to TFPM’s.
- Reports will show you everything that is happening in your service unit. If you see that a troop needs to complete information or steps in the M2 system before close-out, please contact them and offer your support.
- Go to “Financials and Reporting” on your dashboard. Under the “Special Reports” tab is where you will find your troop information for products and girl rewards.
- Download and/or print delivery tickets so you are ready to distribute sorted products when it’s time for troops to pick-up items for girl delivery. You will find the delivery tickets report on your dashboard under “Product Management.”
Troop and service unit fall product managers will have a few days after Monday, October 28 to close out.
Need assistance with the M2 system? Contact M2’s Customer Care team at 1-800-372- 8520 or email them at email@example.com.