Submitted by Jody Clair
It is OFFICIAL! June 2020 there will be a trip to Costa Rica for Girl Scouts in 6th grade and up at travel time!
DO NOT sign up a Girl Scout until they have done an application here girltrips.eftours.com/2217515ss and been accepted to the trip. Adult space is VERY limited. Please fill out the application and then we will discuss the need of adults. This is a Girl Scout trip, not a family trip. It is super exciting, to finally have dates set. Pricing, dates (including a 4 day window on each side, as we may be paired with another group) and itinerary are in the link above.
Here are a few notes:
- DO NOT ENROLL UNTIL YOU HAVE PERMISSION FROM THE GROUP LEADER, FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FIRST AND EMAIL IT TO GIRLSCOUTJODY@GMAIL.COM
- Deposit is NON-refundable once you enroll
- Insurance is included in the cost of the trip and NON-refundable
- Girl Scout must be in or entering 6th grade through 12th grade at travel time. If this is your senior trip, you may still attend as a Girl Scout if you are under the age of 20.
- We will have three mandatory meeting of all attendee’s before the trip to learn about different things such as budget, meals, packing and more.
- This will be a no cell phone trip for Gil Scouts
- If there are any medical conditions, please discuss before enrollment
- Paperwork will have a deadline
- Troop does not need to travel, it may be individual Girl Scouts, since this trip will be open council wide
- Cookie Credits may be used (they will be NON-refundable)
and council rules for these will apply
Contact/Group Leader: Jody Jody Perry Clair
This story was submitted using the Share Your Stories form. You can share your Girl Scout moments, too.