Lots of great stories and photos have been sent in to the GSCO Blog and Facebook page showing all the fun and hard work that the girls and “grown-ups” are having at cookie booths and going door-to-door.
Thank you to all adults who support their Girl Scouts throughout the cookie program!
After a BUSY cookie weekend around the state, now is a good time for parents and caregivers to take stock of their cookie inventory, turn in cookie payments to your troop cookie manager, and talk with them about upcoming booths.
Some questions to consider:
- Cookie Inventory – How much do you have? Is your Girl Scout scheduled to work upcoming cookie booths? Can you still make those dates?
- If you need to change plans to work upcoming booths and/or you need assistance scheduling MySales Booths, talk about it with your troop cookie manager.
- TCMs can help you submit MySales booths into eBudde for approval. (MySales booths are booths that you schedule at local businesses.)
- MySales booths need to be approved by the service unit cookie manager to avoid duplicate booths at the same locations and so customers can find your booth in the Cookie Locator.
- Turning in Payments – Give payments for cookies to your troop cookie manager as frequently as you can.
- Questions about cookies or additional assistance needed – Reach out to your troop cookie manager for the help that you need. If you have a concern, it’s best to communicate it with them right away!
- Talk with your Girl Scout and ask her what her experience in the Cookie Program has been like so far. Does she have any questions? Or, maybe a great idea for a place to have a MySales Booth? What has she learned so far?
- Girl Rewards – Does your Girl Scout know which rewards she wants to earn, and if there is there are options, which one she would like?
Check out the GSCO Blog for all the amazing things Girl Scouts are doing around the state!
Be sure to also vote for your favorite Cookie Video! There are some great videos that were submitted! All of the entries have been uploaded to our YouTube Channel and are part of the playlist: Best Cookie Video Contest 2020. If you like a video, simply click the “thumbs up” icon beneath it. The video that receives the most “thumbs up” by February 25 at 9 a.m. wins!
- First Prize: $200 in Cookie Credits
- Second Prize: $100 in Cookie Credits
- Third Prize: $50 in Cookie Credits