There’s still time to get your tickets for Cocktails & Cookie Creations in Steamboat Springs on Thursday, May 28, 2015. This annual adult tasting event features savory appetizers made with Girl Scout Cookies, wine, specialty cocktails, a silent auction, and more.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect this year:
- Rah-Rah Raisins: Chef Kate Rench from Café Diva will be preparing Rah-Rah Risotto Gyro Sushi Rolls
- Do-Si-Dos: Chef Ben Hunt from Catamount Ranch & Club will be preparing Short Rib Do-Si-Do Pad Thai
- Samoas: Chef Jacob Jaime from Catamount Ranch & Club will be preparing Samoa Coconut Shrimp with Mango Salsa
- Tagalongs: Chefs Sarah Seguin and Chereen Leong from bistro c.v. will be preparing Caribbean Tag-A-Bobs
- Trefoils: Chef John Faris from Steamboat Meat and Seafood will be preparing Duck Confit with Green Chilies
- Thin Mints: Chef Greg Smith from Fireside Catering will be preparing The Chocolate BMT with Port Wine Sauce. Chef Smith describes this dish as, “The classic BLT meets The Thin Mint Cookie. Fireside Catering starts out by making bread with the Thin Mint cookies and Butcherknife’s Buzzcock Mild Beer. Then Chef Greg dips Applewood Smoked Bacon into a Thin Mint chocolate mixture and topped it with fresh mint and tomatoes. Right before serving we drizzle a port wine reduction over the sandwich and add more fresh mint. It’s a perfect match for dessert. Chocolate, Beer, and Bacon all in one bite size sandwich.”
For more information on Cocktails & Cookie Creations in Steamboat Springs, email Carol Griffin.