Running a business during a pandemic is challenging, but we’re Girl Scouts and “We’ve got this!” From wearing masks and devising a porch delivery system, to hosting virtual cookie booths and drive-thru booths, to building partitions for booths, we want to see all the innovative and creative ways you’re staying safe while working to reach your cookie goal!
Rules to follow for the “Showcase Your Safety” Photo Challenge:
- Snap a photo of you (your troop) showcasing how you’re being safe.
- Email your photo, along with a brief story, troop number, and your cookie goal, to Public Relations Director AnneMarie Harper at email@example.com. You can also share your photo on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Be sure to tag Girl Scouts of Colorado. Twitter and Instagram users should also use #GSColo and #GirlScoutCookies.
- Submit your entry by February 16, 2021!
- All of the entries will be uploaded to the Girl Scouts of Colorado Facebook page and be part of the album: “Showcase Your Safety” Photo Challenge
- Tell your friends and family to vote for your entry by simply clicking “like” or reacting to it. The photo that receives the most likes and reactions by 9 a.m. February 23 wins!
First Prize: 200 Cookie Credits
Second Prize: 100 Cookie Credits
Third Prize: 50 Cookie Credits
If you have questions, email GSCO Public Relations Director AnneMarie Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to hear how your girl is using her Girl Scout skills by taking initiative, caring for the community, and Girl Scouting at home. She can send in her story here.