What’s the next step for your girl in Girl Scouts? Will she earn a Highest Award, travel the world, get her adrenaline pumping on outdoor adventures, explore the world of STEM, or all of the above? The sky’s the limit! Check out the Badge Explorer with her to see all the possibilities for your next Girl Scout adventure.
And as a massive bonus, the longer you stick with Girl Scouts, the more you’ll get out of it. Studies show girls who participate in Girl Scouts for three or more years are significantly more likely to:
- have a positive sense of self,
- be civically engaged,
- achieve higher education and income,
- practice leadership,
- have healthy relationships,
- and feel satisfied with their lives.
Who could want more? Secure your spot for the 2019-20 Girl Scout year now!
- Girls renewed by June 26 will receive a FREE Early Bird patch, which will be mailed directly to their address in myGS.
- Troops that renew at least two unrelated adults, three girls, and complete their Annual Troop Report by June 26 will earn a $25 credit to the Girl Scouts of Colorado Shop.
Starting this year, service units can earn up to $200 in Early Bird renewal prizes to support their local Girl Scout community!
Service units that retain 35 percent of their 2018-19 members by May 30 will earn $100 to put toward service unit activities.
Service units that retain 45 percent of their 2018-19 members by June 26 will earn an additional $100 to put toward service unit activities.
Question? Contact your local volunteer support specialist. Don’t know who your volunteer support specialist is? Call 877-404-5708 or email email@example.com.