Through the Fall Product Program, Girl Scouts earn funds that their troops can use to participate in Girl Scout activities such as earning badges, camping, taking trips, and more! The 2018 Fall Product Program begins September 22. Your support of her participation in this skill-building activity ensures she enjoys the experience and rewards. Thank you for supporting your Girl Scout and Girl Scouts of Colorado!
Here are a few ways caregivers can support their girl:
- Register your Girl Scout. Check with your troop fall product manager or troop leader to make sure your Girl Scout is registered for the 2018-19 membership year.
- Agree to the requirements. A permission slip must be completed by caregivers and turned into the troop fall product manager. This slip acknowledges your responsibility for products and money. You must fill out the permission slip to receive the order card and materials needed for your girl to participate.
- Adhere to deadlines. Order card orders must be entered in the M2OS system or turned in to your troop fall product manager by October 14, 2018. All money due for the products ordered and received must be paid by the troop’s deadline.
- Protect the products and money. Collect money at the time the order is placed. Once you sign for products received, you assume responsibility for the product itself and its value. It is the caregiver’s responsibility to collect payment from customers, and funds are due in full to the troop fall product manager by the troop’s deadline.
- Help your Girl Scout throughout the program. Guide her to set practical goals, listen to her practice her sales pitch, and help her set up her online M2 storefront.
Need more help? Contact your service unit fall program manager or GSCO product program specialist. Don’t know who that is? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 Fall Product Program offers you a change to win a mega moose! This is also your opportunity to go beyond by traveling to new places.
Here’s how to enter to win a mega moose:
- Sell more than $625 in combined sales during the 2018 Fall Product Program.
- Travel to a new location with Minnie Moose or any of the rewards you earned during the 2018 Fall Product Program.
- Take a picture of you and Minnie Moose or your travel rewards in the new travel location.
- Submit this form online: https://girlscoutsofcolorado.formstack.com/forms/mega_moose_2018 (Note: This form will not open until November 20, 2018).
- Deadline to submit form is Sunday, January 6, 2019.
Every girl who enters and completes all steps will earn a fun patch. Drawings for mega moose will take place on January 7. There will be five winners! Winners must pick up mega moose from the closest GSCO office. Mega moose is not able to be shipped.
If you have any questions, please contact your regional product program specialist. Don’t know who that is? Email email@example.com.
The Girl Scouts of Colorado S’mores Club will return for the 2018-19 membership year! The S’mores Club is exclusively for Girl Scouts of Colorado girl members and adult volunteers who rock BOTH the 2018 Fall Product and 2019 Girl Scout Cookie programs. Girls and adult volunteers (troop product program managers – one per person who qualifies) can earn a beautiful sterling silver bracelet with charms.
GSCO introduced this exclusive reward for S’mores Club members in 2017. Girls and adults who continue to achieve S’mores Club status will receive new charms for their bracelet special for the 2018-19 GSCO program year. New members to the S’mores Club will receive their bracelet along with the special charms unique to the 2018-19 GSCO program year.
Girls can also earn a special personalized patch. Qualifying troops can earn an exclusive booth selection opportunity during the 2019 Girl Scout Cookie Program.
To join the S’mores Club and earn the reward, a girl must:
- Create an Avatar and sell 15 nut, candy items, and/or magazines online during the 2018 Fall Product Program
- AND sell at least 300 packages of Girl Scout Cookies during the 2019 cookie program
An adult (troop product program managers – one per person who qualifies) can earn the reward:
- If the troop reaches $350 or more in online sales during 2018 Fall Product Program
- AND during the 2019 Girl Scout Cookie Program, the troop achieves a per girl selling average of 300 or more packages. (The per girl average is calculated based on the total number of packages a troop sells, divided by the number of selling girls in that troop.)
Note: The reward for adults is for a troop participation only. Juliettes can still qualify for the club and receive her personalized patch and bracelet. However, parents of Juliettes can NOT receive the bracelet or booth selection opportunity.
All members of the S’mores Club must meet the requirements for BOTH programs to qualify.
For more information, check our FAQs. https://girlscoutsofcolorado.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2950897-s-mores-club-faqs