- This event has passed.
3rd-grade Brownie Troop 66528 Family Involvement Night–Blackhawk
January 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
- All 3rd-grade families interested in Girl Scouts.
- Girl Scouts who want to bring a friend who is new to Girl Scouting.
What Can I Expect?
- Local girls will share why they love Girl Scouts.
- Girls will get an introduction to Girl Scout traditions.
- Local volunteers will share their troop experiences.
- On-site staff can assist with registration if your girl is ready to join!
Guarantee your girls’ spot by completing her membership online!
Visit www.girlscoutsofcolorado.org/join and search Forming Troop 66528!
For support registering your girls’ please contact: