New Incentive for Troops and Juliettes!
On Friday, February 26, 2021, select Cookie Cupboards around the state, will have golden, silver, and bronze tickets hidden in cases of cookies. Troops, who find tickets in a case of cookies in their cupboard order, will receive additional proceeds. Juliettes will receive Cookie Credits!
- Golden Tickets– $100 troop proceeds
- Silver Tickets– $50 troop proceeds
- Bronze Tickets– $25 troop proceeds
To redeem a golden, silver, or bronze ticket, troop volunteers or Juliette caregivers, who find a ticket in their Cookie Cupboard order, need to:
- Scan the QR code on their ticket.
- Complete the form.
- Upload a photo of themselves with the case of cookies and the winning ticket.
Friday, March 26, is the deadline to submit the form to redeem the winning tickets found at cupboards. Late submissions will NOT be accepted.
72-hour Lead Time on Cupboard Orders is Lifted
Many Cookie Cupboards across the state have agreed to stay open for two more weeks and starting Thursday, February 25, Cookie Cupboards are no longer required to adhere to the 72-hour lead time.
- Be sure to refer to each cupboard notes section in eBudde to see what their lead time requirements are and their cupboard hours of availability.
- Cupboards will still require volunteers to choose a pick-up time. Doing so is the best way to manage the number of people picking up orders from a cupboard at a time and adhere to safety guidelines.
- People picking up cookies from cupboards need an eBudde password.
We want to hear how your girl is using her Girl Scout skills by taking initiative, caring for the community, and Girl Scouting at home. She can send in her story here.