Submitted by Aydin Hoo
Troop 43893 collected food donations for Silver Key Senior Services in Colorado Springs. The Bountiful Bags program helps provide Thanksgiving meals for 1,300 seniors. Sabrina and friends were able to deliver the donations from her sister Girl Scouts during a day off from school.
- Cranberry Sauce: whole berry or jellied, 14 or 16 oz. cans
- Dessert Dry Mix or Canned Pie Filling
- Green Beans: 14.5 oz. cans
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Dry Stuffing/Dressing: 6 oz. boxes
- Turkey Gravy Dry-Mix: 0.87 (7/8) oz. packets
- Yams/Sweet Potatoes: 29 oz. cans
We want to hear how your girl is using her Girl Scout skills by taking initiative, caring for the community, and Girl Scouting at home. She can send in her story here.