Project Learning Tree provides teachers, parents, youth group
leaders, foresters, and community members with fun and engaging activities and training to take children outside to learn about trees, forests, and the broader environment.
Project Learning Tree is pleased to announce that registration is open for our full length virtual trainings in Fall 2020.
- Zoom sessions and assignments will connect participants to share ideas, ask questions, and dive deeper into self-paced online PLT training.
- Discover NGSS-aligned activities that get your students outdoors, engaging in place-based learning in their own backyards.
- Learn how to offer PLT’s award-winning curriculum in a flexible format (in-person, virtual, or blended).
- Earn quality professional development hours and teaching continuing education credit. Optional one graduate credit from Colorado School of Mines available for additional fee.
The $35 registration includes PLT activity ebook. Scholarships are available. Registration closes one week before the training start date. Space is limited- make sure to reserve your spot today!
- Grades 3 – 5: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on October 6, 13, and 20- Register by September 29
- Grades 6 – 8: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on October 8, 15, and 22- Register by October 1
- Grades K – 2: 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on October 21, 28, and November 4- Register by October 14
- Early Childhood: 4 – 6 p.m. October 27 and 29- Register by October 20
Register online: https://caee.org/events
We want to hear how your girl is using her Girl Scout skills by taking initiative, caring for the community, and Girl Scouting at home. She can send in her story here.