Girl Scout Day at Royal Gorge Bridge and Park in Cañon City is Saturday, August 8, 2020 from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Girl Fee:$19 for park access (normally $24)
Adult Fee:$19 for park access (normally $29)
The Royal Gorge Bridge and Park is a Colorado family attraction, but it’s more than just your average park. It’s an intricate part of Colorado’s history and a place to visit with your family. While bridge construction was completed in 1929, the Gorge itself is millions of years in the making. No act of nature or mankind can stop the fun and excitement from happening for years to come!
Take advantage of special Girl Scout Day pricing and spend the day enjoying all the park has to offer. Tickets will be offered at $19 per person (normally $29 per adult and $24 per child) and can be purchased day-of at the Visitor Center. Simply indicate that you are with Girl Scouts and the discount will be applied.
If your Girl Scout is bridging this year, this is also a wonderful opportunity for her to bridge across the highest suspension bridge in the United States! A bridging ceremony is an important transition in a Girl Scout’s life. It’s a defining moment when a girl celebrates her achievements and prepares for new adventures and responsibilities. Once a girl bridges to a higher level of Girl Scouting her leadership skills and the experiences she will have continue to grow. You can even purchase your Royal Gorge bridging patch online (https://www.girlscoutsofcolorado.org/en/about-girl-scouts/gsco-shop.html) to help celebrate this moment in Girl Scouting. Learn more about bridging online.
- Girl Scouts of Colorado will not be organizing a group bridging.
- Girl Scouts of Colorado staff will not be present at the Park.
- This is an opportunity for a self-guided bridging and discounted tickets to the Park.
- One-time, COVID-19, waivers must be submitted for all Girl Scouts attending (https://gscolorado.formstack.com/forms/covid19_waiver)
- Attendees MUST adhere to all restrictions and guidelines set by Girl Scouts of Colorado, Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, Fremont County, the Colorado Department of Public Health, and the Centers for Disease Control.
- Girl Scouts of Colorado (https://www.girlscoutsofcolorado.org/en/about-girl-scouts/who-we-are/working-together-to-keep-our-community-healthy.html)
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park (https://royalgorgebridge.com/)
- Fremont County (https://www.fremontco.com/covid-19-information)
- Colorado Department of Public Health (https://covid19.colorado.gov/)
- Centers for Disease Control (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html)
Questions? Email email@example.com.
We want to hear how your girl is using her Girl Scout skills by taking initiative, caring for the community, and Girl Scouting at home. She can send in her story here.