Share the fun of Girl Scout Camp with your family! Girl Scouts of Colorado Camp Staff has developed a series of activities you can do with your family at home. Or, you can even share them with your Girl Scout sisters virtually. This week’s activity is a fun and easy game called “Who’s Most Likely To…” We hope it helps you get to know your loved ones just a little bit better!
- This game needs absolutely no materials! You and your loved ones need to just sit together somewhere comfortably, so you can all talk and see one another.
- One at a time someone will ask a “who is most likely to” question. As a group, you then discuss who among you would be most likely to do that thing!
- Answers and questions can be silly, random, or meaningful. Feel free to get creative.
- You can also nominate yourself for a question if you think you are most likely to do that thing!
Here are some fun questions to ask: “Who is most likely to…..”
- Become President of the United States?
- Eat an entire cake in one sitting?
- Be a ski or snowboard instructor?
- Memorize the theme song of their favorite TV show?
- Bake the most delicious chocolate chip cookies?
- Wear pajamas all day long?
- Adopt a puppy?
- Attend summer camp?
- Become a superhero?
- Win an Oscar?
- Die their hair a fun color?
- Win a reality TV show?
- Finish a puzzle the fastest?
- Sing a song to their pet?
- Meet a celebrity?
- Become an astronaut?
- Set a world record?
- Compete in the Olympics?
- Start a band?
- Find out they are secretly a wizard?