The “Bling Your Booth” Challenge is back and this year, you could win up to $200 in Cookie Credits!
Here’s how to bling your booth:
- Pick a theme, like G.I.R.L., camp, girl power, or glitz and glam — it’s up to you!
- Use cool color combinations.
- Create fun posters with your cookie goals, lots of awesome pictures, and maybe add balloons!
- Dress up, and use colored lights to invite customers to a cookie party.
- Add anything that makes your booth stand out from the crowd.
- Most importantly: Have fun!
Here are some rules to follow:
- Take a photo of your troop in action at your booth.
- Email your photo, along with a brief story, troop number, and your cookie goal, to Public Relations Director AnneMarie Harper at email@example.com. You can also share your photo on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Be sure to tag Girl Scouts of Colorado.
- Submit your entry by February 21, 2019!
- All of the entries will be uploaded to the Girl Scouts of Colorado Facebook page and be part of the album: Bling Your Booth Challenge 2019. Tell your friends and family to vote for your entry by simply clicking “like” or reacting to it. The photo that receives the most likes and reactions by February 28 at 9 a.m. wins!
First Prize: $200 in Cookie Credits
Second Prize: $100 in Cookie Credits
Third Prize: $50 in Cookie Credits
If you have questions, email GSCO Public Relations Director AnneMarie Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Note: This contest is for Girl Scouts of Colorado girl members only.