Submitted by Fran Taffer
Looking for real science and outdoor fun for your girl over school breaks? Dinosaur Ridge is offering winter break and spring break camps for kids ages 6-10.
Each camp offers exploration of the Dinosaur Ridge fossil sites, hands-on science projects, as well as expert guest presenters in the fields of paleontology, geology, art, earth science, survival skills, and local plants and animals.
Winter Break- January 2, 3, and 4, 2019 (W/Th/F) 9 a.m. – 3 p.m
- January 2 —Creative in the Cretaceous
- January 3 —Earth Science: From Crystals to Quakes
- January 4 —Nature in Your Backyard
Spring Break- March 26, 27, and 28 (T/W/Th) 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- March 26—Creative in the Cretaceous
- March 27—Earth Science: From Crystals to Quakes
- March 28—Nature in Your Backyard
Sign up for one day for $70 or register for multiple days for $60 per day.
Registration opens on November 15 at http://www.dinoridge.org/
Contact Fran at email@example.com with any questions.
This story was submitted using the Share Your Stories form. You can share your Girl Scout moments, too.