Kick-off the new Girl Scout year by meeting other volunteers, sharing your ideas, getting your questions answered, and enhancing your skills!
Take these enrichment classes that support your experience as a volunteer:
- Engaging Parents and Caregivers
- Difficult Conversations and Conflict Resolution
- Managing Multi-level Troops
You’ll also have an opportunity to participate in new program badge activities.
There are classes especially for older girls too! Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors can take multiple classes:
- Taking Ownership of Your Girl Scout Experience
- Let’s Go on an Adventure!
- Using Your Leadership Skills for Change
- “Selling” Your Girl Scouts Experience
Or girls can opt for taking alternative classes in the morning:
- Option 1: Gold Award Training
- Option 2: New Badge Activity and Difficult Conversations and Conflict Resolution – and then joining the Using Your Leadership Skills for Change and “Selling” Your Girl Scouts Experience in the afternoon.
Sept. 29, 2018 – Durango – Register now!
Oct. 20, 2018 – Grand Junction – Register now!
All event attendees must have a current Girl Scout membership. Questions? Please contact Shannon Weaver, adult experience manager, at Shannon.Weaver@gscolorado.org