Through the Fall Product Program, Girl Scouts earn funds that their troops can use to participate in Girl Scout activities such as earning badges, camping, taking trips, and more! The 2018 Fall Product Program begins September 22. Your support of her participation in this skill-building activity ensures she enjoys the experience and rewards. Thank you for supporting your Girl Scout and Girl Scouts of Colorado!
Here are a few ways caregivers can support their girl:
- Register your Girl Scout. Check with your troop fall product manager or troop leader to make sure your Girl Scout is registered for the 2018-19 membership year.
- Agree to the requirements. A permission slip must be completed by caregivers and turned into the troop fall product manager. This slip acknowledges your responsibility for products and money. You must fill out the permission slip to receive the order card and materials needed for your girl to participate.
- Adhere to deadlines. Order card orders must be entered in the M2OS system or turned in to your troop fall product manager by October 14, 2018. All money due for the products ordered and received must be paid by the troop’s deadline.
- Protect the products and money. Collect money at the time the order is placed. Once you sign for products received, you assume responsibility for the product itself and its value. It is the caregiver’s responsibility to collect payment from customers, and funds are due in full to the troop fall product manager by the troop’s deadline.
- Help your Girl Scout throughout the program. Guide her to set practical goals, listen to her practice her sales pitch, and help her set up her online M2 storefront.
Need more help? Contact your service unit fall program manager or GSCO product program specialist. Don’t know who that is? Email email@example.com.