Girl Scouts of Colorado honors 2018 Women of Distinction in Denver Oct. 2.
- Janine Davidson, President, Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Ruth Fountain Eide, Community Leader
- Therese Ellery, Senior Program Officer, Aging Program, Rose Community Foundation
- Gretchen Hammer, Medicaid Director, Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Peggy E. Jennings, CPA, Partner, Eide Bailly LLP
- Lisa Zúñiga Ramirez, Principal, Senior Portfolio Manager, Segall Bryant & Hamill
- Meshach Rhoades, Partner, Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Terri Richardson, MD, Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Tinesha Ross, Government and Commercial Programs, Senior Manager, System Safety & Quality, United Launch Alliance
- Becky Takeda-Tinker, Ph.D., President & CEO, Colorado State University-Global Campus; and CEO, Beyond Campus Innovations, Inc. an entity of the CSU System Foundation
WHAT: This year’s honorees were selected by a committee of their peers led by Selection Chair Tasha Jones ’15, Director of Marketing, Forest City, and chosen based on their contributions to the community, both professionally and personally. They are shining examples of corporate, civic and philanthropic leadership.
The event is presented by co-chairs: Pat Cortez ’04, Senior Vice President, Community Affairs Manager
Community Relations and CRA Risk Management Department, Wells Fargo Government and Community Relations Group and Brook Kramer ’16, Senior Vice President, Senior Regional Fiduciary Manager, Philanthropic Services, Wells Fargo Private Bank. The evening includes a three-course dinner and creative dessert featuring Thin Mint cookies. Keynote Speaker is Riley Morgenthaler, Gold Award Girl Scout and recipient of Stephanie A. Foote Leadership Prize for Gold Award Excellence.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 2, 2018
WHERE: Denver Marriott Tech Center, 4900 South Syracuse Street, Denver, CO 80237
For more information, contact Heidi Books at 303-607-4833 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media, RSVP by Sept. 24 to AnneMarie Harper at 303-607-4844 or email@example.com.