This year’s honorees were selected by a committee of their peers led by Selection Chair Tasha Jones, Woman of Distinction ‘15, and chosen based on their contributions to the community, both professionally and personally. They are shining examples of corporate, civic and philanthropic leadership and serve as role models for our female leaders of tomorrow. The Women of Distinction program brings together a group of women dedicated to raising support for Girl Scout leadership programs.
- Janine Davidson, President, Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Ruth Fountain Eide, Community Leader
- Therese Ellery, Senior Program Officer, Aging Program, Rose Community Foundation
- Gretchen Hammer, Medicaid Director, Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Peggy E. Jennings, CPA, Partner, Eide Bailly LLP
- Lisa Zúñiga Ramirez, Principal, Senior Portfolio Manager, Segall Bryant & Hamill
- Meshach Rhoades, Partner, Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Terri Richardson, MD, Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Tinesha Ross, Government and Commercial Programs, Manager, System Safety & Quality, United Launch Alliance
- Becky Takeda-Tinker, Ph.D., President & CEO of Colorado State University-Global Campus; and CEO of Beyond Campus Innovations, Inc. an entity of the CSU System Foundation
Girl Scouts of Colorado will welcome the Class of 2018 honorees with a private reception on June 21, 2018 at the Colorado Auto Dealers Association from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. The celebration concludes with the Thin Mint Dinner on October 2, 2018 at Denver Marriott Tech Center from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. The event includes Thin Mint Cocktails and dessert made with Thin Mints, three-course meal, and event program. Event co-chairs are Brook Kramer, Senior VP, Senior Regional Fiduciary Manager, Philanthropic Services, Wells Fargo Private Bank, Woman of Distinction ‘16 and Pat Cortez, Senior VP, Community Affairs Manager, Community Relations and CRA Risk Management Department, Wells Fargo Government and Community Relations Group, Woman of Distinction ’04.