Girl Scouts of Colorado has outdoor equipment and gear at the Denver office for your troop to use on your next outdoor adventure!
Did you know you can rent/reserve all sorts of gear from your Denver office? Most items have a minimal service charge for renting and items include; tents, pop-up canopies, ice chests, water coolers, lummi sticks, parachutes, compass kits, and more! We also have a traveling archery set including bows, arrows, targets and safety equipment. Archery equipment can only be rented by coordinating directly with Marissa.email@example.com as we need to verify leader archery certification.
Follow the steps below to view available outdoor gear and to reserve for your next adventure:
1) Go to http://girlscoutsofcolorado.checkfront.com/reserve/
2) Click on Equipment Rental (see listings)
3) Browse the items and click ‘book now’ when you’re ready
4) Enter the dates in which you want to use the equipment and enter the quantity
5) Please read the “terms and conditions” as they have changed as of Jan 3, 2018
6) Follow the steps to input your information and finish your reservation
7) Marissa Rooney (Outdoor Programs Coordinator) will contact you with one week of you making a reservation and will arrange a time to pick-up and drop-off equipment. Pick up and drop off times are dependent on GSCO staff availability. Our outdoor program staff is often out of the office and in the field, so please do NOT show up at the office without a planned pick up or drop off time as there will be no one to assist with getting or receiving your gear.
Gear Reservation Policies
- All reservations need to be made at least 2 weeks in advance. Most equipment pieces are listed as an ‘overnight’ item which means you have them from mid-day starting the first day you reserved them to the following morning. (Ex: if you reserved Lummi Sticks for Tuesday, March 6th, 2018, you can pick up the Lummi sticks Tuesday early afternoon and will need to return them to the Denver office by Wednesday, March 7, 2018 by late morning (similar to a hotel night reservation)).
- If you need to pick-up or drop-off equipment outside of your event dates, please add those dates into your reservations, so they go through the system and are reserved for only you!
- Pick up and drop off times for gear are dependent on GSCO staff availability. Our outdoor program staff is often out of the office and in the field, so please do NOT show up at the office without a planned pick up or drop off time as there will be no one to assist with getting or receiving your gear.
For questions or more information contact Marissa.Rooney@gscolorado.org