The “Bling Your Booth” Challenge is back and this year, you could win up to $200 in Cookie Credits!
Here’s how to bling your booth:
- Pick a theme, like G.I.R.L., camp, girl power, or glitz and glam-it’s up to you!
- Use cool color combinations.
- Create fun posters with your cookie goals, lots of awesome pictures, and maybe add balloons!
- Dress up, and use colored lights to invite customers to a cookie party.
- Add anything that makes your booth stand out from the crowd.
- Most importantly: Have fun!
Here are some rules to follow:
- Take a photo of your troop in action at your booth.
- Post it to the Girl Scouts of Colorado Facebook page. For your entry to be counted, you must include #BlingYourBooth. Be sure to share your troop number and cookie goal as well. You can also share your photo on Instagram or Twitter and tag us using @GSColo. However, only photos submitted on Facebook will be
- Submit your entry by February 22, 2018!
- All of the entries will then be uploaded to our Facebook page and be part of the album: #BlingYourBooth Challenge 2018. Tell your friends and family to vote for your entry by simply clicking “like” or reacting to it. The photo that receives the most likes and reactions by February 28 at 9 a.m. wins!
First Prize: $200 in Cookie Credits
Second Prize: $100 in Cookie Credits
Third Prize: $50 in Cookie Credits
Remember, you need to be 13 or over to upload your own entry. If you’re younger than 13, that’s OK! Just get some help from a volunteer, parent, or an adult you trust.
If you have questions, please email Girl Scouts of Colorado Public Relations Director AnneMarie Harper.
*** Note: This contest is for Girl Scouts of Colorado girl members only.