Calling all Katniss Everdeen’s! Are you or your troop interested in Archery? This is your chance to get certified as a Level 1 Archery Instructor through USAA Archery. This certification allows an adult (16 and over) to supervise and facilitate troops shooting at an archery range. GSCO is offering this certification class from 11am- 5pm on Saturday June 4th at Sky High Ranch for only $60 including lunch. Can’t make this training? We will be offering another one in September, contact Anna Danila for more questions or more information at email@example.com
So, what can you do after you are certified as an archery instructor?
You can help your cadette troop earn their archery badge!
You can rent the council archery set and take your troop to a local archery range!
Check out these links for local free or low cost archery ranges!
- Lon Haglar, Loveland: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lon-Hagler-Archery-Range/168562606527526
- Bear Creek Archery Range: http://www.lakewood.org/Community_Resources/Parks,_Forestry_and_Open_Space/Bear_Creek_Lake_Park/Park_Activities/Archery_Range.aspx
- Cherry Creek Archery Range: http://familyshootingcenter.com/
- Boy Scout Indoor Archery Range: http://www.coloradoadventurepoint.org/
- Colorado Springs: http://www.razorsedgearchery.com/ http://cpw.state.co.us/placestogo/parks/CheyenneMountain/Pages/ArcheryRange.aspx